Dear AIB Colleagues,
We are seeking a passionate researcher in an aspect of strategic management who looks for opportunities to collaborate across management fields and disciplines. Your will passion come across in your teaching and support for the student experience at all levels as well as in your commitment to engaging with communities beyond the University. You will complement the Leadership, Work and Organisations (LWO) Subject Group’s existing strategic management and international offerings and expertise and enhance the thematic areas of interest of our Strategy, International Business and Society (SIBS) research community (that includes international management and responsible business). In connection with this, we would expect the successful candidate to undertake socially relevant and important research that forms a critical connection with your teaching and addresses current and future problems. Opportunities exist to collaborate with other research communities across the Business School and with our Ethics, Responsibility and Sustainability interest group, as well as more widely across the University.

The LWO Subject Group is a globally connected, locally rooted and compassionate community that embraces diversity and advances challenges of social justice through our research, scholarship, and engagement with partners, to achieve a lasting impact from our management education.

This is a full-time post  (Ref: 23841) and details for the position are available here.<https://jobs.ncl.ac.uk/job/Newcastle-LecturerSenior-Lecturer-in-Strategic-Management/861859201/> Applications to join our team at Newcastle University Business School should be made via that link by 20 November, 2022.

  *   For the position of Senior Lecturer in Strategic Management, you must be able to demonstrate research excellence – as evidenced by high quality publications – and deliver excellent teaching. You are expected to provide academic leadership commensurate with a Senior Lectureship position at the Business School. You will have a track record in shaping research agendas, generating research income, pursuing impact activities, and a developing international reputation in the field of strategy.
  *   For the position of Lecturer in Strategic Management you will evidence research activity and the potential to conduct research that demonstrates international standards of excellence in terms of originality, significance and rigour and contribute to the research profile of SIBS.

The Newcastle University Business School, located in the North East of England, is a world class research-intensive university. We deliver teaching and learning of the highest quality and play a leading role in economic, social and cultural development of the North East. The successful candidates will contribute across undergraduate and postgraduate programs, be committed to the success and development of Newcastle University Business School and demonstrate a strong research or scholarly profile.

Informal enquiries about these positions can be made to Newcastle University Business School HR at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
If you would like a confidential discussion about a role, please contact me (as Subject Group Head - Leadership, Work and Organization) at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Best wishes
Liz

Elizabeth Alexander
Reader International Management
Subject Group Head: Leadership, Work and Organisation
+44 (0)191 208 1551
Profile: https://www.ncl.ac.uk/business-school/staff/profile/elizabethalexander.html#background

Newcastle University Business School
5 Barrack Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4SE
www.ncl.ac.uk/business/<http://www.ncl.ac.uk/business/>
[signature_831144585]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L .  AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content.  All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.