Hi everyone,

With an international reputation for the practical application of management education, we place real value in commercial collaboration, teaching innovation and nurturing entrepreneurship among our students. We have experts in a wide range of disciplines and embrace our vision of developing our students into highly employable, socially and environmentally responsible individuals. As one of our team, you'll have unique opportunities to work with our extensive network of global education and exchange institutions, research collaborations and alumni communities.

To complement our existing strengths in International Business and Economics, we are seeking to appoint a fixed-term lecturer who can contribute to the Department's teaching of one or more of the following:

More information and details on how to apply can be found here:

https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CVC351/lecturer-international-business-and-economics

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes

Matt

Prof Matthew Allen | Head of the EPIB Department | Professor of International Business

Manchester Metropolitan University

Business School | Oxford Road | Manchester, M15 6BH | United Kingdom | mmu.ac.uk

Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester Metropolitan University’s email disclaimer available on its website at mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer.

For all meeting requests, please contact my PA, Heather Lee, [log in to unmask]

"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester Metropolitan University email disclaimer available on its website http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer " ____
---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.