 Dear Hospitality Students,

CAREER EXPO is almost here! MONDAY, OCTOBER 17. Breslin Center. Enter through the Gilbert Pavilion Gate. Free Parking Ramp # 7.

INTERVIEWS: Parking Lot 79 : Tuesday, OCTOBER 18, 2022 Spartan Stadium, 4th Floor

Free photo headshots will be taken during Interview Day! 10:00am to 2:00pm

Here is your ACTION list to prepare for CAREER EXPO: “Kindness Matters” We are taking our theme from Harry Styles music “Treat People with Kindness”

  *   Attend the Professional Development Programs. 10:30 AM to 4:00 PM. Many great industry experts will be speaking on hospitality topics! See attached list.
  *   Attendance will be taken. Take elevators downstairs to mezzanine classrooms. Business casual dress.
  *   Review the attached Tips and Interview Instructions
  *   Review and research the Companies Attending and Breslin concourse location. See attached list
  *   Upload your resume to the SIRC database<https://sirc.broad.msu.edu/resume/form>  also review resume and interview tips on the SIRC website<https://broad.msu.edu/hospitality-business/sirc/interviews-resumes/>
  *   Sign up here for EXPO on Handshake<https://msu.joinhandshake.com/stu/career_fairs/34667>
  *   Prepare your elevator pitch and sign up for interviews when you visit the company booths.

Remember, attire for both days of CAREER EXPO is Business Professional. That means… suite/tie or dark slacks or skirt, with white shirt or blouse. Colors: Black, navy blue, or dark grey. No bright colored dresses/slacks, jeans, leggings, or casual attire.

Thank you!

Sending you our very best wishes for success!! We will be at the Breslin Center should you need assistance!

Ms. Collins Hawks SIRC Director and SIRC Staff – Alice, Dana, Haley, Lily, Tyler, and Shayna,

   [cid:[log in to unmask]]

Authella Collins Hawks, M.Ed.

Director

Student and Industry Resource Center “SIRC”

The School of Hospitality Business

Broad College of Business

Michigan State University

Eppley Center Room 418