[https://img.pblc.it/i/951x308x9.f.S3/ff3c2/email-header-1826309-2.png]<https://link.pblc.app/c/564770546?alt_obj=img&method=&url=https%3A%2F%2Fhamsu.weebly.com&hash=019ca9&chk=314186-260321>

We are looking forward to another eventful week in hospitality! We hope you all enjoyed the Homecoming festivities! All Hospitality students are welcome and encouraged to attend the following events and club meetings.

Week of October 17 - October 21

The Hospitality Association is an umbrella organization for 8 clubs and 3 events in The School of Hospitality Business. Each week we will send a newsletter about club/event activities and ways you can get involved.

Homecoming After-Parade Tailgate is TODAY AT 7:15 PM! Join HB alumni to celebrate Homecoming in the North BCC Lobby!

[https://img.pblc.it/i/950x306x9.f.S3/dee57/homecoming-2523607-1.png]
Important Events
[https://img.pblc.it/i/640x426x9.f.S3/3c02c/shb2-2481048-1.jpg]

CAREER EXPO

Monday, October 17, 2022, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM - Career Fair at Breslin Center

Tuesday, October 18, 2022, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM - Interviews on the 4th floor of Spartan Stadium

CAREER EXPO is a long-standing career fair for The School of Hospitality Business. The career fair connects top hospitality industry employers to you!

This year, CAREER EXPO is fully in person. Save the dates!

Handshake Sign-up <https://link.pblc.app/c/564770560?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fapp.joinhandshake.com%2Fstu%2Fcareer_fairs%2F34667&hash=d7b930&chk=314186-260321>
[https://img.pblc.it/i/640x640x9.f.S3/1a931/destination-auction-logo-2480972-3.png]<https://link.pblc.app/c/564770570?method=email&token=2743284tllgU>
We need your support! Destination Auction is the premier fundraiser supporting the Alumni Association and Hospitality Association. Contact Miquela Ochoa at [log in to unmask] for more information on how to get involved!
[https://img.pblc.it/i/640x828x9.f.S3/1b746/now-recruiting-1-2523597-1.jpg]<https://link.pblc.app/c/564770883?method=email&token=2786362d45pc>
LES GOURMETS
Sign up now to volunteer at Les Gourmets on April 22, 2023
Sign up using the link below or the QR code!

SIGN UP HERE <https://link.pblc.app/c/564770883?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fforms%2Fd%2Fe%2F1FAIpQLSeYjfbaXl6xZctUfTysfRRUJnUC9soUEAZlQuJuLiVIirY14w%2Fviewform%3Fusp%3Dsf_link&hash=cc9413&chk=314186-260321>

Club Updates

[https://img.pblc.it/i/640x426x9.f.S3/33c0a/thumbnail98e7299b-7084-41-2478118-1.jpg]

Hospitality and Lodging Club

The Hospitality and Lodging Club provides a unique opportunity to experience first-hand and learn about hospitality outside of the classroom. We will focus broadly on the hospitality industry, often placing a focus on the lodging segment, its current trends, and hotels/resorts that are on the rise. Join us for meetings with industry professionals, hotel site tours, hotel hotspots, and food!

Casual Club Dinner

When: Wednesday, October 19, 2022, at 7:30 PM

Where: Panda Express on Grand River

What: Come join us at Panda to eat some good food and spend time with other HLC members!

Hyatt Place Site Tour

When: Thursday, October 20, 2022, at 4:45 PM

Where: Hyatt Place Lansing — East (Address: 2401 Showtime Dr, Lansing, MI 48912)

What: Our first site tour of the semester! Must be a dues-paying member to attend. More details to come soon, so check your emails.

Our GroupMe: HLC GroupMe!<https://link.pblc.app/c/564770556?alt_obj=hre&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fgroupme.com%2Fjoin_group%2F70979787%2F85FZfgpB&hash=d75093&chk=314186-260321>

Click the link to join our GroupMe and receive updates/reminders below! Check out our newly renovated website<https://link.pblc.app/c/564770556?alt_obj=hre&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fhlcspartans.weebly.com%2F&hash=df4cf8&chk=314186-260321> for meeting dates, upcoming events, and info on our E-Board members!

Please email [log in to unmask] for more information.

HLC Website <https://link.pblc.app/c/564770556?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fhlcspartans.weebly.com%2F&hash=df4cf8&chk=314186-260321>
HLC GroupMe<https://link.pblc.app/c/564770574?alt_obj=btn&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fweb.groupme.com%2Fjoin_group%2F70979787%2F85FZfgpB&hash=87e4a8&chk=314186-260321>
[https://img.pblc.it/i/640x426x9.f.S3/56b11/cmaa-msu-logo-1826329-1.png]
Club Managers Association of America

Detroit Golf Club Site Tour

When: Sunday, October 16 at 10:00 AM

Where: Detroit Golf Club

Sign up for our Detroit Golf Club Site Tour at the link down below on Forms!

Email us to sign up or use the link in our email or GroupMe. Email us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for more information.

Be on the lookout for our weekly emails. Visit CMAA Website to learn more about the organization. Stay tuned for event announcements!

CMAA Website <https://link.pblc.app/c/564770563?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fcmaa-msu.weebly.com%2Fmeet-the-team.html&hash=8692fd&chk=314186-260321>
Detroit Golf Club Tour Sign Up<https://link.pblc.app/c/564770573?alt_obj=btn&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fforms%2Fd%2F1yUq5WCM7JcBTJw9KNsmHQbv54OpbQi_f8R1cfgpcRWs%2Fviewform%3Fedit_requested%3Dtrue&hash=f57f6d&chk=314186-260321>
[https://img.pblc.it/i/640x426x9.f.S3/ff38d/updated-version-mec-logo-2478120-1.png]

Meetings and Events Club

Sales Workshop

When: Monday, November 7, 2022 at 6:00 PM.

Where: BCC Room N105

Our next general meeting is on Monday, November 7th at 6pm in the BCC room N105. We will be having a sales workshop from three sales leaders at the Lansing CVB! For the month of October, MEC is hosting a can/bottle drive! Email [log in to unmask] to coordinate pick up. Sign up for membership online on our newly renovated website!

Please email [log in to unmask] for more information.

MEC Website <https://link.pblc.app/c/564770554?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmsumeetingandevents.wixsite.com%2Fmsumec&hash=6a9508&chk=314186-260321>
[https://img.pblc.it/i/640x426x9.f.S3/407f5/shfm-logo-1842363-1.png]
Society for Hospitality & Food Service Management

General Meeting
When: Tuesday, October 25 at 6:00 PM

Where: TBA

Thank you for joining us at the last meeting. Next week there is Career Expo, so be prepared with resumes and ready for interviews. They can provide a good opportunity to work. Feel free to join this event and meet various hospitality business companies. We will see you on Tuesday, October 25th!

Please email [log in to unmask] for more information.

SHFM Website <https://link.pblc.app/c/564770569?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fshfmatmsu.weebly.com%2F&hash=6b4277&chk=314186-260321>
[https://img.pblc.it/i/640x426x9.f.S3/c913d/eta-sigma-delta-social-pr-2480971-1.png]
ETA Sigma Delta

Study Hours at Coffee Shop

More information to come. Open to all, you do not need to be a dues paying member to attend this event. Check your emails!

Thank you to all our members who applied for the ESD X NENA Conference in Short Hills, NJ! To solidify your ESD membership, please submit dues via Venmo by our next general meeting on Oct. 10, 2022, in BCC N106 at 5 pm. This meeting will take a deep dive into perfecting your resume, LinkedIn, and how to handle professional interactions.

Please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for more information.

ESD Website <https://link.pblc.app/c/564770558?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fetasigmadelta-msu.weebly.com%2Fe-board.html&hash=17d855&chk=314186-260321>
[https://img.pblc.it/i/640x426x9.f.S3/66e30/thumbnail069b7bce-514d-42-2478375-2.jpg]

Spartan Business Golf Club

SBGC strives to create and teach the importance of golf in the business world.

Thank you for coming to our last site tour in Detroit! We look forward to more fun events like this in the future.

Please email President Brandon Peck at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with any questions.

[https://img.pblc.it/i/640x426x9.f.S3/e59c6/thumbnailscreen-shot-2022-2478348-1.jpg]

Real Estate Investment Club

REIC is a student run organization which promotes and supports the Real Estate Specialization within The School of Hospitality Business at Michigan State University. REIC aim's to bring together students who share a common interest in real estate. The organization offers networking opportunities with industry leaders, site tours, and educational workshops. This group provides a network for existing members, prospective members, and those interested in following our progress.

​Please email [log in to unmask] for more information.

Keep an eye out for emails being sent out by REIC this past week with helpful information from the E-board!

REIC Website <https://link.pblc.app/c/564770552?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Freicmsu.weebly.com%2F&hash=3da5b3&chk=314186-260321>
[https://img.pblc.it/i/640x426x9.f.S3/1090e/nsmh-1826315-1.png]
National Society of Minorities in Hospitality

NSMH is the premier professional organization for minority hospitality students. We address diversity and multiculturalism, as well as the career development of our student members. We feel that these lessons are important to the future leaders of this industry. We provide events and programs that bring together students with company sponsors, industry representatives, hospitality organizations, advisors, mentors, and hospitality high school students. NSMH aims to be a total resource center for the industry to find dynamic talent as well as for students to find qualified answers to relevant questions and have a window to the industry that awaits them!

Please email  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with any questions!

Visit NSMH website to learn more about upcoming events. Follow NSMH on social media and stay tuned!

NSMH Website <https://link.pblc.app/c/564770565?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fnsmhmsu.weebly.com%2F&hash=d6d634&chk=314186-260321>
[https://img.pblc.it/i/640x640x9.f.S3/c3c31/ha-logo-better-quality-18-2498767-1.jpg]<https://link.pblc.app/c/564770572?method=email&token=2761292aCVjB>
Yours in Hospitality,

2022 - 2023 Hospitality Association Executive Board

Haley, Tyler, Kat, Lauren, Aislin, Avery, & Dana

HA WEBSITE <https://link.pblc.app/c/564770572?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fhamsu.weebly.com%2F&hash=0a6ebd&chk=314186-260321>

[created in Publicate]<https://publicate.it/?e=314186>

[cid:48d2ef7a-f81c-44b9-a052-31ef54610f06]

Student and Industry Resource Center "SIRC"

Career Services f​or The School of Hospitality Business

Broad College of Business

Michigan State University

East Lansing, MI 48824

T: (517) 353-9747 | F: (517) 432-1170