Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2022 4:33 PM
Subject: Thank you

Good Afternoon,

I wanted to reach out and thank everyone for a successful homecoming and fun homecoming parade once again!  Luckily, the weather held out and we welcomed 105 groups in the parade. The award winners are listed below.  Plus, we won the game which is always an added bonus.

As with every year, I couldn’t organize the parade without the assistance of all of you. Your continued service to homecoming and the parade is so appreciated.

2022 Homecoming Parade Winners:
Best Float:  MSU Forestry Club
Best Banner:  MSU Impulse Dance
Best Group: Student Greenhouse Project
Best Spartan Spirit: Hospitality Association
Best Community Group: Lansing Roller Derby
Best Campus Department: WKAR