Dear Friends and Esteemed Colleagues:

We are pleased to announce the Professional Development in International Business program taking place in India from December 28, 2022 to January 8, 2023.

I have enclosed the information for your perusal.

We welcome your participation in the PDIB India program.

Thank you.

Dr. Sumit K. Kundu
Professor of International Business
James K. Batten Eminent Scholar Chair in International Business

Associate Dean, International Programs and Partnerships
Director, Center for International Business Education and Research
Florida International University
College of Business

Department of International Business
11200 S.W. 8th St., MANGO 448
Miami, FL 33199
Direct: 305.348.3251

Fax: 305.348.6146
Email:
business.fiu.edu

Fellow of Academy of International Business
Fellow of Indian Academy of Management
Fellow of British Academy of Management, Peer Review College

Vice President and President-Elect, Indian Academy of Management [2022-2023]
Vice President Administration, Academy of International Business [2014-2017]
Board Member – European International Business Academy [2017-2022]

Consulting Editor – Journal of International Business Studies
Associate Editor – Journal of Business Research
Associate Editor – Journal of International Management

https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=EWa54dUAAAAJ

#2 Ranked Undergraduate International Business Program (2021, US News & World Report)
#5 Ranked International MBA Program (2022, US News & World Report)