Hi

Would it be possible for you to post the below advert for a Lectureship at Aston University, Birmingham, UK?

Yours sincerely

Professor Chris Jones

Lecturer In International Business

Aston Business School

Location:

Aston University Main Campus

Salary:

£35,333 to £42,155 per annum

Grade:

Grade 08

Contract Type:

Continuing

Basis:

Full Time

Closing Date:

23.59 hours BST on Thursday 20 October 2022

Interview Date:

Wednesday 16 November 2022

Reference:

R220630

Release Date:

Monday 26 September 2022

Aston Business School, located in the heart of Birmingham - England’s second largest city - seeks to appoint a highly motivated, ambitious academic with the ability and interest in providing excellence in research, teaching and impact in the field of International Business.

We are one of the leading providers of the IB discipline in the UK. We run a very successful MSc programme in International Business as well as a strong undergraduate Bachelors degree in International Business  & Management. Recently we held the annual UK & Ireland AIB Chapter conference, and our department encompasses scholars who regularly publish in the leading IB journals: JIBS and JWB. We also invest heavily in data, such as ORBIS and if you have a background in quantitative analysis your work will complement the departments faculty

We have host a number of research centres which you will be able to become a  member of:

  1. The Centre for Business Prosperity
  2. The Centre for Research in Ethnic Minority Entrepreneurship (CREME)
  3. The Aston Centre for Growth
  4. Enterprise Research Centre (ERC)

A teaching qualification is desirable but if you are at an early stage in your career, then we will work with you to ensure you have a teaching qualification and Fellowship of Advance HE (formally know as the Higher Education Academy).

For informal discussions relating to this post please contact the Head of Department, Dr Matthew Olczak; Tel: +44(0) 121 204 3107; email: [log in to unmask].

Further details:

Job Details     University Information

Email details to a friend

Apply Online

Aston University is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.  It promotes equality and diversity in all aspects of its work. We are committed to the principles of the Athena SWAN Charter http://www.ecu.ac.uk/equality-charter-marks/athena-swan/, recognised by a silver award, and we are a Disability Confident Employer Level 2. We strive to have robust inclusivity strategies in place, including race and sexual orientation, to encourage colleagues to have the confidence and freedom to be themselves in the workplace. For more information, visit: https://www2.aston.ac.uk/about/inclusive-aston

As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.

If you require the job details document or an application form in an alternative format please contact the recruitment team at [log in to unmask]