38th Euro-Asia Management Studies Association (EAMSA)

Annual Conference

Keio University, Faculty of Business and Commerce, Tokyo, Japan

28 - 30 October 2022

(pre-conference event on 27 October)

Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals:

Prospects and Implications for Euro-Asia Business

Call for Registration
Deadline: 5th October 2022

Dear AIB members,

EAMSA 2022 will be held as an in-person conference.

Please register for the conference by visiting the website below.

https://sites.google.com/view/eamsa2022tokyo/registration?authuser=0

[Conference Fees]

Regular Delegate: 59000 JPY (about 420 euro)

PhD / Emeritus / Low-income countries: 29000 JPY (about 210 euro)

What is included with the EAMSA Annual Conference registration fee?

-Academic Sessions

-Keynote speech session (industrial panel)

-Academic Panel sessions
-Meet the editor and Special Issue of ABM session-EAMSA membership for 2023

-Welcome buffet dinner & drink (27 October)

-Catering (lunch, coffee/tea break) (28, 29, 30 October)

-Conference Dinner (29 October)

-Coach (bus) for company visit (limited to 40 participants)

Please visit our conference website for more information.

https://sites.google.com/view/eamsa2022tokyo/home?authuser=0

We look forward to welcoming you to Tokyo.

2022 EAMSA Organising Committee
Email: eamsa2022tokyo@gmail.com
Website: https://sites.google.com/view/eamsa2022tokyo/home
Map: https://www.keio.ac.jp/en/maps/

The Euro-Asia Management Studies Association (EAMSA) is a platform for
scholarship and exchange between Europe and Asia on economic and
management issues.

For further details on EAMSA's current and past conferences, activities,
and other resources please visit www.eamsa.org.

You may also contact the Executive Secretary of EAMSA:
Dr. Yoo Jung 'Yuji' Ha, Sheffield University Management School, UK, at [log in to unmask]

Executive Secretary of EAMSA
Euro-Asia Management Studies Association
http://www.eamsa.org/
---