Exclusive, member-curated content is coming to AIB-L.

AIB's email Listserv, AIB-L, has long been a valued source of information for the IB community. Job postings, scholarship opportunities, calls for papers, and all kinds of timely announcements get shared there every day with over 7,500 subscribers.

To uphold the quality of AIB-L content, we're taking things one step further. With the exception of job postings, an active AIB membership will now be required in order to submit an announcement to our Listserv. Same big audience, more curated, quality information coming from trusted sources: Your fellow AIB members!

For a full breakdown of the types of content you can share on AIB-L, be sure to visit our
online communities page. What other improvements can we make to our digital presence? Let us know at [log in to unmask].

Sincerely,

The AIB Secretariat