Dear Members and Friends of WAIB:

We invite you to make a donation to WAIB so that we will be able to continue to support WAIB’s mission in the coming year.

Our Helping Hands Fund provides modest competitive scholarships to lower-income female faculty and doctoral students to offset the cost of attending the annual AIB conference. In 2023, this will take place in Warsaw, Poland.

WAIB’s Helping Hands awardees not only benefit from meeting distinguished scholars and networking with WAIB members, they also volunteer their time to staff our events and booth at the conference.

Our General Fund supports WAIB’s networking and recognition events at AIB’s annual conference.

WAIB offers many benefits to members, including our signature Speed Mentoring session, a members-only networking and awards reception, and special panels, tracks and sessions at each annual AIB conference

Each year we recognize outstanding scholarship, service, and leadership through our Emerging Scholar Award and the Woman of the Year Award. In line with our mission to promote gender-related research in IB, WAIB also offers a Best Paper Award recognizing cutting-edge research.

Please consider making your donation at: https://aib.regfox.com/waib-donations

We recognize and thank all of our donors, both individual and institutional on WAIB's website. (Note: Your donation is tax-deductible in the U.S.)

For more information on how to make an institutional donation to WAIB, please contact Lyn S. Amine, WAIB Secretary-Treasurer at [log in to unmask] or Dana Minbaeva, WAIB President at [log in to unmask]

With many thanks for your generosity and continuing support,

Your WAIB Leadership Team 2021-2023

Recognition of WAIB Donors: https://waib.aib.world/donate/donor-recognition/

To join WAIB’s Facebook page: https://web.facebook.com/eWAIB/

To join WAIB’s LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/1701567/

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.