Dear AIB Members,

The second episode in WAIB’s “Paving the Way for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion” interview series is now available to watch on our YouTube channel and on our website: https://waib.aib.world/pavingtheway-aut

Paving the way for diversity, equity and inclusion” moderated by Noemi Sinkovics (University of Glasgow, UK) and Tanvi Kothari (San José State University, USA) aims to stimulate discussions on initiatives that bring this agenda forward. This series provides a good opportunity to showcase good practice but also to draw attention to different contexts and the opportunities and challenges that those contexts offer.

In this latest interview we look at the New Zealand context and zoom in on the Auckland University of Technology’s Eke Tangaroa Maori and Pacific Early Career Academic Programme. Our three panelists are: Associate Professor Georgina Tuari Stewart, Dr. Nimbus Staniland, and Associate Professor Matt (Matevž) Rašković.

Best wishes,
The WAIB Team

Dr Noemi Sinkovics  |  Senior Lecturer in International Business  | The University of Glasglow | Adam Smith Business School | University Ave, Glasgow, G12 8QQ| United Kingdom| Co-Editor in Chief Data in Brief | Associate Editor Critical Perspectives on International Business (CPoIB) | Executive Board Member and Secretary AIB UK and Ireland Chapter | Vice President Communications AIB Oceania| Board Member and Communications Officer Women in AIB (WAIB) | [log in to unmask]  | www.sinkovics.com/noemi | Twitter | LinkedIn

---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L. AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content. All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.