Dear Friends and Colleagues,

As Chair of the Asia Pacific AIB Chapter I warmly invite you to this year's
December conference.

After two dreadful years, Hong Kong has finally opened up its borders for
international travellers without having to quarantine.

In response, my School at the Hang Seng University has decided to co-host
this year's conference with the University of Nottingham in Ningbo.The
conference will be delivered face to face and will also be broadcast live
on Zoom, with Nottingham Ningbo hosting it for 7-8 December and Hang Seng
University Hong Kong staging the final day on the 9th.

This is a wonderful opportunity for scholars to return to Hong Kong after
such a long time and we will provide facilities on our campus for delegates
to Zoom in on the first two days of the conference and mingle, ahead of day
three. Please find the call for papers, as follows:

https://sbus.hsu.edu.hk/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/CFP-AIB-AP-2022_updated-v3.pdf

We gladly welcome work in progress papers, and we simply aim to create an
occasion for scholars to connect again in real life and give an opportunity
to those of you that have not had the chance to visit Hong Kong for so
long.

Please don't hesitate to drop me a line, if you need any further info about
the conference. I really hope to welcome you to our lovely campus in
December and by then the weather will be quite pleasant.

Best wishes,

Bradley

Dr Bradley R. Barnes
Chair, AIB Asia Pacific Chapter
Dean, School of Business
*Professor of International Management & Marketing*
The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong
Lee Quo Wei Academic Building
Siu Lek Yuen
Shatin
Hong Kong

Tel: + 852 3963 5102

Please take a read of our latest book:

--

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or
copyright information intended for a specific individual or a group of

Please consider the environment before printing this
email.

The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong is incorporated in Hong Kong
with limited liability by guarantee.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
---
You must be an active AIB member to post to AIB-L .  AIB-L has a moderator which checks messages for basic relevance. However, AIB does not edit or screen messages for accuracy or reliability of content.  All subscribers are recommended to perform their own due-diligence before responding to any requests or calls. AIB accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.