Here are several (25) great opportunities with Huron Pines.  These are 11 month positions – Jan -Nov 2023.  Contact Amanda for more information

From: Amanda Vanaman <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 3:51 PM
To: Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Huron Pines AmeriCorps Positions
Jim,

Hello, I was given your information from some former students. I am the AmeriCorps Program Manager for Huron Pines located in Gaylord and Alpena Michigan.

We are currently recruiting for our 2023 service term and offer a wide variety of positions for recent grads, or students taking a year off, to get their foot in the door with a multitude of organizations across the state.

We have available positions with the DNR, Forest Service, Fish & Wildlife, Land Conservancies, Besser Museum, County Offices, and non-profits.

These service terms provide a living stipend of $16,502, an Education award of $6,495 to pay down student loans or go towards tuition, federal loan forbearance, health care coverage, and exclusive recreational offerings.
A full list of our available positions can be viewed on our website HERE. <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/huronpines.org/americorps/__;!!HXCxUKc!11ZvuxwCL-tLELu0BfgFKHurfLQJY8PbTt5UsrZWp5sfWHvyaz7l3CQ1J99aRL05FT39at2muJkuOvHa9-A$> This year we have nine positions in the Lansing area.

If you could please share this with professors, students, or whoever is within your network it would be greatly appreciated. If you have any recommendations for recruitment I am open to trying those as well.

I have also attached a flyer.

Thank you for your time.
    Amanda Vanaman
    Huron Pines AmeriCorps Program Manager

    Huron Pines
    4241 Old US 27 South, Suite 2
    Gaylord, MI 49735
    (231)340-1146
 [https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4wntWq2Z5m3ztClAfgsKZLHZwm4xMVSf--JIHuVpo392IR42zr_yIPvBbRVgFyrENBfeYfU8EI]
Dedicated to conserving and enhancing Northern Michigan's
natural resources to ensure healthy water, protected places
and vibrant communities.