FYI – Dr. Fetzer is an MSU/FW Alum!

From: William Warren Fetzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2022 at 12:59 PM
To: Sarah Michelle Collins <[log in to unmask]>, Annika Walters <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Multiple Aquatic and Fisheries MS and PhD Opportunities at University of Wyoming
Hello All,
  Drs. Sarah Collins, Annika Walters, and I are recruiting multiple MS or PhD students for a newly funded NSF EPSCoR project. The students will participate in a transdisciplinary team (including hydrologists, forest ecologists, aquatic ecologists, environmental sociologists, economists, and partners across the state) to study the effects of climate change on water in the headwaters of North American (Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem - headwaters of Colorado, Snake, and Missouri) and the adaptive capacity of socio-ecological systems to respond to these changes. We are hoping for students to start in January 2023 or June 2023. Review of applications will begin on October 1, but continue until the positions are filled.

Texas AM link: https://wfscjobs.tamu.edu/jobs/graduate-assistantships-university-of-wyoming/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/wfscjobs.tamu.edu/jobs/graduate-assistantships-university-of-wyoming/__;!!HXCxUKc!18ea34xdqQTvW9kexPN2QMudoPe51SJFSyl9gH1_FbPAiIU-yOTUMo9cvYS0NFDhB_vCZkTFlOTRNcL8PFU$>

Please distribute widely and pass along to anyone who may be interested in these positions.

Best,
Willie

William W. Fetzer, PhD
Assistant Professor