From: Kyler Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, September 19, 2022 at 1:42 PM
Subject: Preserve Stewardship Technician Position
Hello,

Please distribute the attached posting within your personal/professional network or job list if possible. For additional information, see; https://legacylandconservancy.org/about/careers/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/legacylandconservancy.org/about/careers/__;!!HXCxUKc!zG6jxis-AWTpZIJH67Vun2n1W4c0NZV7xYPTQof-aDiTmPA3FJhZGFoSdfHjD0_TBztiS6K27B_WbzgNE__CAUww-ymo4w$>

Legacy Land Conservancy is currently seeking two Preserve Stewardship Technicians to both assist in the on-the-ground management of our preserves, and to help bridge the gap between the natural world and the communities that enjoy it. Our ideal candidates are strong communicators and multi-taskers with a natural resources background and knowledge of invasive species identification and/or management techniques. Preference will be given to candidates with exceptional verbal and written communication skills and experience with fieldwork and conservation projects.

Thank you!

-Kyler Moran

--
Kyler Moran,