Dear AIB Colleagues,

Many of us members of AIB are also members of the Academy of Management
(AOM). THANK YOU for the honor and privilege of having served as your
Academy of Management President during 2021-2022. Did you miss the AOM 2022
presidential address in Seattle? No problem! Click here
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFPl6MS7iZ4> to watch the entire address
(about 30 minutes—including dancing and celebrating together). If you only
have a few minutes, click on the links below to watch shorter segments to
learn about the wonderful things *WE* are doing together regarding:

   - Environmental sustainability
   <https://players.brightcove.net/4095259328001/default_default/index.html?videoId=6311653522112>
   (3 minutes)
   - Inclusion
   <https://players.brightcove.net/4095259328001/default_default/index.html?videoId=6311651438112>
(6
   minutes)
   - Research credibility
   <https://players.brightcove.net/4095259328001/default_default/index.html?videoId=6311652840112>
   (3 minutes)
   - Research usefulness and impact
   <https://players.brightcove.net/4095259328001/default_default/index.html?videoId=6311651251112>
   (3 minutes)
   - AOM’s future
   <https://players.brightcove.net/4095259328001/default_default/index.html?videoId=6311651635112>
   (3 minutes)

Management and IB are emerging out of the pandemic very strongly because we
are an engaged and caring global community of management researchers and
educators. I look forward to a bright future for AIB, AOM, and our entire
field.

All the best,

--Herman.

*Herman Aguinis, Ph.D.*

Immediate Past President, Academy of Management

Avram Tucker Distinguished Scholar and Professor of Management

The George Washington University School of Business

Washington, DC

http://hermanaguinis.com/

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.