*** Apologies for cross posting ***

Dear Colleagues,

We are excited to announce the AIB-LAC 2023 Conference ‘Navigating Pendular Changes in Latin America and the Caribbean: Adaptation and Agency in International Business’.

The conference is scheduled for March 29-31, 2023 and will be hosted by ESPM at its facilities in bustling São Paulo in Brazil. In addition to a wide range of tracks for submissions, the conference features developmental workshops, practitioner panels, a company visit, and special activities facilitated by leading scholars including:

Important dates:

You may access the full Call for Submissions on AIB-LAC’s website for more information on the conference theme, guest speakers, registration details, how to submit a paper, etc. using this link: https://lac.aib.world/aib-lac-2023/call-for-papers-and-submissions/

We kindly request you share this call with colleagues who do research on or relevant to international business in Latin America and the Caribbean, and look forward to seeing you in Sao Paulo.

On behalf of the Organizing Committee,

Best regards,

Michel Hermans

AIB-LAC 2023 Conference Chair

Michel Hermans, PhD

Associate Professor of Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management

IAE Business School – Universidad Austral, Argentina

www.iae.edu.ar

T: +54 (0) 230 481000 ext. 1325

E: [log in to unmask]

Academic Program Chair of the AIB-LAC 2023 Conference - Sao Paulo

www.aib.world/event/aib-latin-america-the-caribbean-2023-chapter-conference/