Dear All,
It is with great pleasure that we share with you the recording and overheads of the six of a seven-session series of How to, designed to assist African junior scholars in improving their research skills:

https://gigasolutionsgh-my.sharepoint.com/personal/ceibs_gigasolutionsgh_com/_layouts/15/onedrive.aspx?ga=1&id=%2Fpersonal%2Fceibs%5Fgigasolutionsgh%5Fcom%2FDocuments%2F2022%20AIB%2DAfrica%20Chapter%2FSession%206%20%2D

This session was dedicated to 'How to survive submission and develop a publication pipeline' and was delivered by Professor Paul Vaaler of the Carlson School of Management. We hope you find it as insightful and interesting as did the dozens of attendees of the session.

The next and last session in the series - Can management theory improve business practices in Africa? by Paul Beamish - will be delivered next week.

Kind regards,
Teresa, Lilac and Nana

Lilac Nachum
Professor, International Business
City University New York
Fulbright Scholar to Africa, Strathmore Business School, 2021-22
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lilacnachum/

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.