Dear Team

Greetings

I am Dr. Neeraj Singhal, an AIB member since 2008, want to circulate information about our International Conference to the AIB community, please do the needful. Details for circulation are as below;

Subject: MDI Murshidabad, India, International Conference on Changing Business Paradigm (ICCBP 2023) _Jan 5-7, 2023

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from MDI Murshidabad, India (www.mdim.ac.in)

MDI Murshidabad is organizing the 3rd Online International Conference on Changing Business Paradigm (ICCBP 2023), with theme “Reinventing Management through Sustainability, Innovation and Analytics”, during January 5-7, 2023. The last date to submit the full paper/abstract is November 18th, 2022.

The conference will provide an opportunity for publication in a reputed journal and edited book volume by an international publisher. The 2022 & 2021 edited volume published by Taylor & Francis (T&F)

 For the details visit https://www.mdim.ac.in/iccbp-2023.

Please circulate this piece of information among your academic and corporate network for their participation as well.

 Regards

Prof B N Swar, Dr Neeraj Singhal

Conference Chairs, ICCBP 2023

Dr. Neeraj Singhal

Management Development Institute (MDI)
NH-34, Kulori, Jangipur Mega Food Park Campus,
Murshidabad, West Bengal 742235

Mobile: 09871187500
email: [log in to unmask]