Dear Team
Greetings
I am Dr. Neeraj Singhal, an AIB member since 2008, want to circulate information about our International Conference to the AIB community, please do the needful. Details for circulation are as below;

Subject: MDI Murshidabad, India, International Conference on Changing BusinessParadigm (ICCBP 2023) _Jan 5-7, 2023

DearSir/Madam,
Greetingsfrom MDI Murshidabad, India (www.mdim.ac.in)

MDI Murshidabadis organizing the 3rd Online International Conference on ChangingBusiness Paradigm (ICCBP 2023), with theme “Reinventing Management throughSustainability, Innovation and Analytics”, during January 5-7, 2023. The lastdate to submit the full paper/abstract is November 18th, 2022.

Theconference will provide an opportunity for publication in a reputed journal andedited book volume by an international publisher. The 2022 & 2021 editedvolume published by Taylor & Francis (T&F)

 For thedetails visit https://www.mdim.ac.in/iccbp-2023.

Pleasecirculate this piece of information among your academic and corporate networkfor their participation as well.

 Regards

Prof B NSwar, Dr Neeraj Singhal
Conference Chairs, ICCBP 2023

_________________________Dr. Neeraj Singhal
ManagementDevelopment Institute (MDI)NH-34, Kulori,Jangipur Mega Food Park Campus, Murshidabad, WestBengal 742235 Mobile: 09871187500 email: [log in to unmask]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.