Dear all,

We currently are recruiting for three permanent lecturer (Assistant professor) roles at Cork University Business School, University College Cork, Ireland. These posts are for:

Please circulate to anyone you believe may be interested and suitable for the posts and I am happy to take any questions.

Warm regards,

Anthony

ANTHONY MCDONNELL (PhD, BBS, MCIPD)

Professor of Human Resource Management

Deputy Dean & Head of the Department of Management & Marketing

Co-Director, Human Resource Research Centre (HRRC)

Chair, Irish Academy of Management

Department of Management and Marketing, Cork University Business School, O’Rahilly Building, University College Cork, College Road, Cork, Ireland, T12 K8AF.

T +353 (0)21 490 3735

Web: https://www.cubsucc.com/faculty-directory/Prof-Anthony-McDonnell/

Twitter: @amcdonnell_hrm

LinkedIn Profile

Google Scholar Profile

Latest Publications

As working hours vary please do not feel obliged to reply outside of your normal working hours.