Hi Colleagues,

International Journal of Consumer studies, Impact Factor 7.1, A Rank, Australian Business Deans Council (ABDC) journal rank, Schimago/Scopus Q1, Expected Impact Factor for 2022 based on the citations during last 8 months- 13.5 to 14.5,  ,
is a 47 year old Interdisciplinary journal with second highest Impact factor among all consumer research journals
IJCS impact factor is higher than the vast majority of Marketing journals including some FT 50 listed journals and two leading International Marketing journals- JIM (AMA) and IMR.
IJCS considers papers in all areas of Consumer research including Brand Management, Information technology, International Marketing, Consumer Finance etc..

IJCS is a journal with over 2000 submissions a year.

With our ambitious plan, we seek applications with
CVs and Google scholar links in the Email for Associate Editor positions. The IJCS editorial board consists of legends such as Philip Kotler. IJCS has 20+ associate editors currently. We are looking forward to recruiting 6 to 10 more associate editors in the future.

For details about the journal can be found here.

Please email CVs to  Editor-in-Chief,  Dr Justin Paul   [log in to unmask]  cc

Best Regards,

JUSTIN PAUL,
Editor-in-Chief, Int J of Consumer Studies (Impact Factor 7.1, A Rank)
Distinguished Scholar- IIM, Kerala ; SIBM Pune, India (Visiting)
Formerly, Faculty member- Uni of Washington & Dept Chair- IIM
Google Scholar (Among 0.1% highly cited Researchers)