Dear AIB Colleagues:

We cordially invite you to attend the AIB US Northeast 2022 Conference “Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Social Sustainability” on Oct. 14-15, 2022, at the Kogod School of Business at American University, Washington D.C.

It is still not too late to make plans for attending (early registration ends soon)!

We are very excited to featuring the following events:

  1. Distinguished Research Keynote & Executive Keynote
  2. Meet the Editors Panel & Senior Scholar Cafes
  3. A Global Policy Panel made-up of distinguished industry experts
  4. Journal of International Business Policy PDW
  5. Conference Theme Special Issue at Multinational Business Review
  6. Doctoral Student/Junior Faculty Consortium
  7. Research Methodology Workshop
  8. The Gala and other networking opportunities.

REGISTER today to take advantage of this unique opportunity. We look forward to welcoming you in Washington D.C.

For conference CFP and conference highlights, please check:  https://us-ne.aib.world/

Registration is available now: https://member.aib.world/forms/2022USNortheast_Registration.asp

Best regards, from our team at AIB US Northeast!

image.png

George O. White III, J.D., LL.M., Ph.D.
Professor of Strategic Management
School of Management, University of Michigan-Flint
Office Phone: 810-762-3114/Cell Phone: 915-217-4571/Fax: 810-762-3282

Faculty Affiliate, Center for Southeast Asian Studies, University of Michigan (Ann Arbor) CSEAS
Visiting Research Professor, Asian Institute of Management (Philippines) AIM
Visiting Professor, NIDA Business School (Thailand) NIDA

Associate Editor, Multinational Business Review
Consulting Editor, Journal of International Management
Guest Editor, Journal of International Management, Novel methodological approaches to study socio-political risks
Program Chair, Academy of International Business U.S. Northeast Annual Conference (2022)

Latest Research:
Legal distance and entrepreneurial orientation of foreign subsidiaries: Evidence from Southeast Asia, Journal of World Business (forthcoming)
Seeds of corruption? The contingent role of ties to politicians and foreign subsidiary relations with government sponsored banks, British Journal of Management  link
Revisiting institutional voids: Advancing the international business literature by leveraging social sciences, Journal of International Management  pdf
Open for business in a closed world? Managing MNE nonmarket strategy in times of populism and geopolitical uncertainty, Multinational Business Review  link

Outstanding reviewer award banner for email signature