Dear Colleagues,

As you may already know, we are getting ready for the 11th annual Workshop on Talent Management – to be held in Cork, Ireland, on October 3-4, hosted by the Cork University Business School.

Please note that there is still time to register, even if you did not submit a paper.  Given a strong developmental nature of our Workshop, quite a few people choose to just come and listen to the presentations, participate in discussions, and network with the attendees that comprise both seasoned and young scholars.  If you are interested in attending, please register at https://www.eiasm.org/frontoffice/event_announcement.asp?event_id=1583.

We look forward to seeing you in Cork!

Best regards,
Vlad

Vlad Vaiman, PhD
Professor, Associate Dean

60 West Olsen Road #3550 | Thousand Oaks, CA 91360 | USA

Phone: 805.493.3892 | Fax: 805.493.3213

[log in to unmask] | www.CalLutheran.edu

University Faculty Profile

LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/vladvaiman/

Chief Editorial Consultant, European J. of Int‘l Management

Editor, Emerald Book Series on Talent Management