The National Young Farmers Coalition (Young Farmers) is excited to announce that we are opening applications for a new executive director, or two co-executive directors, to lead our coalition in building a brighter and more just future for agriculture. This new leadership will uphold and amplify the mission and vision of Young Farmers, guide us through implementing the ambitious goals set forth in our Strategic Plan, and lift up the voices of young and BIPOC farmers across the country as a true force for positive change.

With recent historic investments in land and market access for young and BIPOC farmers, and as we work to incorporate our 2022 Young Farmer Agenda in the 2023 Farm Bill, we are at a moment of real opportunity to build the future for farming that our communities want and deserve.

Young Farmers seeks dynamic leadership to help us achieve our mission of shifting power and changing policy to more equitably resource our new generation of working farmers.

CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL JOB POSTING<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.youngfarmers.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/EDs-Job-Posting-Young-Farmers-1.pdf__;!!HXCxUKc!y6twUAKmMqqPVyQg6cmuyDKVDSc_LL6POvkgMCK-cq9HquM9YcUDFHsD52erDGT-DR9TOEL19KjnP4MkLMeQz6w$>

Our majority-BIPOC, farmer board of directors is supported in this executive search by NRG Consulting Group, with the Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (JEDI) advisorship of Hypha Collective. This role may be a single executive director or co-executive directorship, based on the experience and vision of the final candidate(s). Candidates are welcome to apply jointly or individually.

The priority deadline for application is October 21, 2022, with resumes accepted until the position is filled. Review the posting and submit your application<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://nrgconsultinggroup.applytojob.com/apply/IdFFUbl4Ql/CoExecutive-Director__;!!HXCxUKc!y6twUAKmMqqPVyQg6cmuyDKVDSc_LL6POvkgMCK-cq9HquM9YcUDFHsD52erDGT-DR9TOEL19KjnP4MkPgQNDEE$> here. Please contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you have questions about this position.

Do you know a leader who would be a great fit for this role? Please forward this opportunity!

--
[https://www.youngfarmers.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/nyfc_bw_logo_small.jpg]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://youngfarmers.org/__;!!HXCxUKc!y6twUAKmMqqPVyQg6cmuyDKVDSc_LL6POvkgMCK-cq9HquM9YcUDFHsD52erDGT-DR9TOEL19KjnP4Mk2Yylh1E$>

Stephanie Fenty
Culture and Operations Manager
National Young Farmers Coalition<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.youngfarmers.org/__;!!HXCxUKc!y6twUAKmMqqPVyQg6cmuyDKVDSc_LL6POvkgMCK-cq9HquM9YcUDFHsD52erDGT-DR9TOEL19KjnP4MktE_h0ik$>
pronouns: she/her/hers