---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Shirley, Valerie - (vshirley) <[log in to unmask]

Date: Thu, Jul 28, 2022 at 12:53 PM
Subject: NFEWS Hiring a Post-Doc in Indigenous STEM Education

Greetings!

We are seeking a Post-doc in Indigenous STEM Education to join the University of Arizona Native FEWS Alliance to help us address food, energy and water challenges by developing curriculum and supporting Native students and professionals in accessing STEM curriculum.

Apply here:

https://arizona.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/4/home/requisition/10857?c=arizona

The Native FEWS Alliance aims to significantly broaden the participation of Native American and underrepresented students in Food, Energy, and Water Systems (FEWS) education and careers to address critical challenges facing their communities.

Please share the attached flyer with your networks.

Respectfully,

Valerie

-----
Valerie Shirley, Ph. D.
Associate Professor of Indigenous Education

Director, Indigenous Teacher Education Program (ITEP)

COE Dean's Fellow for Indigenous Education
Department of Teaching, Learning and Sociocultural Studies
College of Education
University of Arizona
1430 East Second Street
Tucson, AZ 85721
Office: Room 713

Phone: (520) 626-2232
Email: [log in to unmask]

ITEP Website: http://itep.coe.arizona.edu/

The University of Arizona is built on the traditional homelands of the Tohono O'odham. Guided by my Dine' practice of k'e and through my work as faculty within the UArizona College of Education, I seek to support and advance Indigenous knowledge systems, values, and languages within my teaching, research, and service. Each of these areas of my work contribute to the larger goals of sustaining Indigenous communities through education.

Julie Libarkin (she / her)
Associate Dean for STEM Education Research and Innovation

Professor & Director - Geocognition Research Lab
Michigan State University
288 Farm Lane, 206 Natural Science
East Lansing, MI 48824

Phone: 517-355-8369
Email: [log in to unmask]

Website: https://geocognitionresearchlaboratory.wordpress.com/

Michigan State University occupies the ancestral, traditional, and contemporary Lands of the Anishinaabeg–Three Fires Confederacy of Ojibwe, Odawa, and Potawatomi peoples. The University resides on Land ceded in the 1819 Treaty of Saginaw.

- http://aisp.msu.edu/about/land/