Dear Colleagues,

the manuscript submission is now open for a new article collection I am co-editing, titled Employee Life Satisfaction: Real World Consequences

The aim of the collection is to bring together the latest quality articles from researchers working in the area of International Human Resuorce Management, focused on outcomes of employee life satisfaction as, Employee life Satisfaction, MNOs Employees Citizenship, Social Capital, Networking, Job Satisfaction, Home and Remote Working and more. All research will be published Open Access. Furthermore, we aim to put together a free e-Book merging all the published manuscripts collectively together to provide an up-to-date and comprehensive overview of the latest research developments in this field.

We would welcome a variety of article types, such as: Original Research, Reviews/Mini Reviews, Case Studies, and more. On behalf of the editorial team, we would like to include a paper from you in this collection – as we firmly believe a contribution from yourself would greatly benefit our Research Topic. You can find out more about our Research Topic via its homepage here: https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/38842/employee-life-satisfaction-real-world-consequences

Whilst the abstract contribution has a soft deadline, if you would like feedback on your manuscript’s suitability, I encourage you to submit an abstract (or short proposal of your manuscript <1000 words) by the 13 September 2022 . The deadline for manuscript submissions is the 13 November 2022 but we can discuss personal extensions on a case-by-case basis.

This Research Topic is in collaboration with Frontiers in Psychology (IF: 4.232; CiteScore: 4.0). Please note that publishing fees are applied to accepted articles, but the team at Frontiers is happy to advise you in this regard - please feel free to contact our dedicated point of contact Katie at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions.

Would you be interested in contributing an article to our Research Topic?

If you would like to contribute, please register your interest via the link below. However, if you do not wish to participate, please feel free to forward this email to individual(s) you know who you think may be interested. On indicating your interest in contributing, shortly afterwards you will receive the official email from Frontiers in Psychology which will provide more information on this exciting opportunity.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

On behalf of the Editorial Team: Prof Aharon Tziner, Editor; Dr. Rbecca Merkin, Co-Editor; Dr. Filippo Ferrari, Co-Editor. ____