Dear AIB Colleagues:

The paper submission deadline for the AIB US Northeast annual conference is fast approaching (August 15) (08/15)!  A paper abstract is all that needs to be submitted at this time (by no later than 08/15).

There are also numerous best paper awards this year! Please check out our website concerning all of the incredible awards and the deadline for submission of full papers if your team wishes to be considered for an award.

We therefore cordially invite you to submit a paper and/or attend the AIB US Northeast 2022 Conference “Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Social Sustainability” on Oct. 14-15, 2022, at the Kogod School of Business at American University, Washington D.C.

We are very excited to featuring the following events:

  1. Distinguished Research Keynote & Executive Keynote
  2. Meet the Editors Panel & Senior Scholar Cafes
  3. Journal of International Business Policy PDW
  4. Conference Theme Special Issue at Multinational Business Review
  5. Doctoral Student/Junior Faculty Consortium
  6. Research Methodology Workshop
  7. A Gala event and many other networking opportunities.

REGISTER today to take advantage of this unique opportunity. We look forward to welcoming you in Washington D.C.!!!

For the conference CFP and highlights, please check-out: https://us-ne.aib.world/

Submit your paper abstract (by Aug. 15, 2022) at https://meetings.aib.msu.edu/us-ne/2022/

Best regards, from our team at AIB US Northeast!

image.png

George O. White III, J.D., LL.M., Ph.D.
Professor of Strategic Management
School of Management, University of Michigan-Flint
Office Phone: 810-762-3114/Cell Phone: 915-217-4571/Fax: 810-762-3282