Dear Colleagues:

We cordially invite you to attend the AIB US Northeast 2022 Conference “Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Social Sustainability” on Oct. 14-15, 2022, at the Kogod School of Business at American University, Washington D.C.

We are very excited to featuring the following events:

  1. Distinguished Research Keynote & Executive Keynote (see brochure below)
  2. Meet the Editors Panel & Senior Scholar Cafes (JIBS, JIBP, JMS, JWB, GSJ, JIM, and MBR will all be represented)
  3. Journal of International Business Policy PDW
  4. Conference Theme Special Issue at the Multinational Business Review
  5. Doctoral Student/Junior Faculty Consortium
  6. Research Methodology Workshop
  7. A gala event and other networking opportunities.

REGISTER today to take advantage of this unique opportunity. We look forward to welcoming you in Washington D.C.

For conference CFP and conference highlights, please check: https://us-ne.aib.world/

Submit your abstract (by Aug. 1, 2022) at https://meetings.aib.msu.edu/us-ne/2022/

Registration is available now: https://member.aib.world/forms/2022USNortheast_Registration.asp

image.png

George O. White III, J.D., LL.M., Ph.D.
Professor of Strategic Management
School of Management, University of Michigan-Flint
Office Phone: 810-762-3114/Cell Phone: 915-217-4571/Fax: 810-762-3282