Can this be posted out to list?

 I'm delighted to announce that the Journal of Climate Finance is now open for business!
https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-climate-finance

2The journal has an excellent editorial team in place and the full backing of experienced senior editors with extensive experience both in editing and in Energy and Climate finance.
We fully intend that it will rapidly become a leading journal in finance in general and the benchmark journal for this exciting new area.
I would encourage any of you to consider submission and please feel free to liaise with myself or any other editors if you are unsure as to whether the paper or proposal fits.

From our aims and scope ...
"The aim of the Journal of Climate Finance (JCLF) is to publish high quality articles in all fields of finance related to sustainable development and climate change. The JCLF encourages interdisciplinary research on theoretical, empirical, or policy-related subjects. The main purpose of this journal is to establish an international platform allowing financial economists, policymakers, and practitioners to present original research and join the ongoing debates in the broad areas of sustainable and climate finance. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to: carbon finance, climate investment, climate financing, international climate finance, green finance, green financial system, modelling climate risks, policy issues of climate finance, and sustainable finance. The editorial team is willing to consider papers using innovative or interdisciplinary approaches

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.