Dear AIB-Colleagues,

On behalf of Cambridge Judge Business School, I have pleasure in inviting you to submit an abstract for a paper to be presented at the “Where Digital Meets Global” Conference we are planning to hold in Cambridge 9-10 December 2022.

As you will see from the attached invitation, preparations are well underway. The conference will cover a wide range of topics under the "Digital Meets Global” umbrella and we hope one of these will fit with your research interests. As you will see, all that is required at this stage is to submit a 750-word abstract of the topic you would like to present and discuss at the conference by 18th August 2022. Full papers selected will be due in November.

We much look forward to your abstracts and to seeing you in Cambridge!

Best regards,

Professor Peter Williamson
University of Cambridge
Judge Business School