--- Apologies for cross-posting ---

Dear colleagues,

We currently have an open position for a Reader / Professor in International Business at Brunel Business School, Brunel University London in the UK.

Brunel Business School has an ambitious, quality driven strategy, which will see us strengthen our position as a world-class Business School in research, education and enterprise. As an AMBA, AACSB, PRME and Small Business Charter, accredited Business School we are seeking to recruit an outstanding individual for an education and research Readership/Professorship to play a crucial role in the School achieving its vision.

We offer an exciting, stimulating, challenging and dynamic working environment for all our staff. The Business School is an integral part of the University with successful undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, a large PhD portfolio as well as an MBA.

The Division of Global Management of Brunel Business School brings together renowned academics that research on, and teach in, a wide range of international business topics such as International Business in Emerging Markets, International Business Strategy, International Strategic Innovation Management and International Entrepreneurship. Colleagues in the Division have published in 4-star ‘World Elite’ and 4-star journals and have recently attracted research grants from funding bodies such as the British Academy, UK Research and Innovation (UKRI), The United Nations International Telecommunication Union (ITU), and the Leverhulme Trust.

We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who can join us as Reader/Professor in International Business. In this search, we are looking for tomorrow’s thought leaders in international business. The candidate must have a strong commitment to international business, possess a PhD in a relevant field and have an excellent research track record at peer-reviewed journals of substantial standing (ABS 4/4*) and continue to be research active with clear grant capture activity and ambition. Ideally, the candidate should also have experience in programme leadership and working and teaching knowledge of international business and management and research methods. The successful candidate will be expected to lead and contribute to the development and direction of international business research and student education at all levels. In addition, the applicant, must have substantial experience in nurturing and supporting young scholars. The role holder will be expected to support the Business School’s research and knowledge exchange efforts and undertake some academic and managerial leadership within the school.

For informal queries, please contact:

Prof Jane Hendy, Dean of School ([log in to unmask])

Dr Goudarz Azar, Divisional Lead Global Management ([log in to unmask]).

Closing date for applications: Tuesday 27th September 2022 (Midnight)

Further details of the job description and how to apply can be found here: http://careers.brunel.ac.uk/vacancy/readerprofessor-in-international-business---14407-1-498009.html

Brunel University London is fully committed to creating and sustaining a fully inclusive workforce culture. We support flexible working. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities, we particularly welcome applicants who are currently under-represented in our workforce.

Best,

Georgios Batsakis