Dear All,

We are pleased to announce the 8th Indian Academy of Management [INDAM] 2023 conference in collaboration with Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai, India.

The conference is scheduled from January 6-8, 2023. Pre-Conference workshop is on 5th January 2023.

We also announce the Call For Papers for INDAM 2023 conference.

Various details such as Conference theme, paper submission deadlines, registration details, modalities to submit a paper etc. are mentioned in the enclosed Conference Brochure.

We request you to participate and circulate the attached conference brochure.

Thank you and Best regards,

INDAM Secretariat

Indian Academy of Management (INDAM) Secretariat
c/o Prof Sushanta K Mishra, President, INDAM
Office A-205 (Faculty Block)
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru
Karnataka (India)
PIN: 560076
email: [log in to unmask]