From: Bloomquist, Craig K - APHIS <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, July 1, 2022 at 8:54 AM
To: Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: USDA-WS vacancy announcement for BST in Peoria, IL
Jim,

Please post the attached vacancy announcement on the wildlife jobs board.  It’s a great position for anyone interested in starting a career in wildlife damage management.  If anyone has questions about the position or wants more information have them contact me.

Thanks,

Craig Bloomquist
Certified Wildlife Biologist®
District Supervisor
USDA APHIS Wildlife Services
3430 Constitution Drive, Suite 121
Springfield, Illinois 62711
(217) 241-5739
*Please note my new email address is [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>