Dear All,
We are pleased to share the recording of session 5 of the AIB Africa 'How to' workshop initiative. This session was dedicated to 'How to select a target journal' and was delivered by Elisabeth Rose.

https://gigasolutionsgh-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/p/ceibs/ElKBrNAjv3hBhUHbWR12S_cBKY5VWgcIq5pcUWZyVN_iOA?e=7jwB9p

The How to Workshop initiative is designed to assist junior African scholars develop their scholarly skills. It consists of seven sessions, each dedicated to one aspect of writing and publishing in academia.

We extend deep gratitude to the presenters and mentors for their contribution to the initiative.

Kind regards,
Teresa, Lilac and Nana

Lilac Nachum
Professor, International Business
City University New York
Fulbright Scholar to Africa, Strathmore Business School, 2021-22
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lilacnachum/