Dear Colleagues:

We cordially invite you to attend the AIB US Northeast 2022 Annual Conference with the theme “Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Social Sustainability” on Oct. 14-15, 2022, at the Kogod School of Business at American University, Washington D.C. The campus will be beautiful and it will be a wonderful time of the year in Washington, D.C.!

We especially invite Ph.D. students and junior faculty to join the Doctoral Student/Junior Faculty Consortium at this year’s conference. The doctoral consortium is an excellent platform for students and faculty to explore and develop their research interests with distinguished scholars in the field, and to gain insights from these experts about publishing in top journals, surviving the tenure process, teaching/research balance, networking, academic work/life balance and more!

We are excited to announce the following panelists:

Dr. Attila Yaprak, Wayne State University

Dr. Bulent Aybar, Southern New Hampshire University

Dr. Jun Li, University of New Hampshire

Dr. Susan M. Mudambi, Temple University

Dr. Jennifer Oetzel, American University

Dr. Len Treviño, Florida Atlantic University

Please check out the conference program. REGISTER today to take advantage of this unique opportunity. We look forward to welcoming you in Washington D.C.

For conference CFP and conference highlights, please check: https://us-ne.aib.world/

Submit your abstract (by Aug. 1, 2022) at https://meetings.aib.msu.edu/us-ne/2022/

Warm regards from the conference team: Jonathan Doh, Ram Mudambi, Frank L DuBois, and George O White III

image.png

George O. White III, J.D., LL.M., Ph.D.
Professor of Strategic Management
School of Management, University of Michigan-Flint
Office Phone: 810-762-3114/Cell Phone: 915-217-4571/Fax: 810-762-3282