Please circulate to the  AIB Sustainability SIG /  other networks that might be interested in being supported to do a Ph.D. in this area. Below is the overview and a link to further details.

Ph.D. Scholarship with Teaching Assistantship role:  MNE Practices and Sustainable Development
There are currently some opportunities for Ph.D. applicants to be considered for a Ph.D. scholarship/ Graduate Teaching Assistantship in the field of MNE practices and sustainable development here at Sheffield Hallam University.
I will be supervising the successful candidate.

MNE practices for achieving Sustainable Development: (AMNE and EMNE)- Ph.D. Scholarship/ Graduate Teaching Assistantship Applications being taken - Deadline 8th July 2022 12.00noon GMT

Contact Dr. Diana Rosemary Sharpe: <https://www.findaphd.com/common/clickCount.aspx?theid=4559&type=186&DID=2160&url=mailto%3ad.sharpe%40shu.ac.uk> [log in to unmask]

The research builds on growing interest amongst a wide range of stakeholders in how multinationals can work towards supporting the United Nationals Sustainable Development Goals. The research will examine how institutional arrangements influence MNE approaches for achieving sustainability goals including interrelationships between actors in creating sustainable innovation activities. We are looking for qualitative research proposals particularly - themes may include for example MNEs and sustainability innovations in Global Supply Chains.  Please see below. Please contact me in the first instance to discuss if you are interested in this theme.  Before applying please check the attached for guidance on materials required in the application including completed application form, research proposal,  current IELTS, etc. as applications that are incomplete will unfortunately not be able to be considered.

 https://www.findaphd.com/phds/programme/phds-in-business-and-management/?p4559

Diana

Dr Diana Rosemary Sharpe

Senior Lecturer in International Business

City Campus | Sheffield | S1 1WB

* Tel: 0114 225 5294 | Email [log in to unmask]

[cid:7c85d99a-d576-471e-a0b5-c5fe56adf597]  [cid:823a52b1-17cf-495c-8ecc-a5ae440373ab]
[cid:4b9e2dc2-348b-4a20-8578-e861467ac2f6] [cid:f9bb8b95-1280-49cb-8732-3904326f30d7]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.