Dear Early-stage researchers and Doctoral students,

we are delighted to welcome you to the DiHECO PhD Colloquium 2022 on sustainable value creation and data for digital healthcare and entrepreneurship organised by the consortium of Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain, Lund University, Sweden, and University of Montpellier, France, Tampere University, Finland.

The DiHECO PhD Colloquium will take place on October 7, 2022, as a part of the BMDA conference and offers a unique opportunity for Early-stage researchers and Doctoral students to present their research and receive constructive feedback on their research projects and guidance on developing it further.

The colloquium aims to establish a nice and comfortable environment, where you will feel welcome and be free to not only present and receive feedback on your research, but also address a wider range of questions concerning your PhD experience overall. The call for abstracts and registration is available on the DiHECO PhD Colloquium 2022 website http://www.dihecoproject.com/phd-colloquium/.

Important dates:

1st August 2022 Submission Portal opens

5th September 2022 Abstract submission deadline

26th September 2022 Notification of acceptance for the PhD Colloquium

2nd October 2022 Overall registration closes

5-7th October 2022 BMDA Conference

7th October 2022 DiHECO PhD Colloquium

For any questions please contact Lukas Geryba, at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Pagarbiai I Sincerely
Lukas Geryba
​
Jaunesnysis mokslo darbuotojas I Junior Researcher

Kauno technologijos universitetas I Kaunas University of Technology
Ekonomikos ir verslo fakultetas I School of Economics and Business
Gedimino 50-225, LT-44239 Kaunas, Lithuania

+370 633 03072 (UTC+2) I [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> I www.ktu.lt<http://www.ktu.lt/>

Šioje žinutėje ir su ja siunčiamuose dokumentuose esanti informacija gali būti konfidenciali ir yra skirta tik nurodytam asmeniui. Jeigu ji pasiekė klaidingą adresatą, prašome apie tai informuoti siuntėją bei neplatinti šios informacijos tretiesiems asmenims. Dėkojame.

The information contained in this email message and any attached files are intended for the named recipient and may contain confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify sender immediately. Please do not disclose the content to outside parties. Thank you.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.