Dear Colleagues!

There are still a couple of days to submit an extended abstract for our specialized workshop / mini-conference focusing on the cross-roads of international strategic alliances and sustainability, preferably environmental protection:
On The Effectiveness of Green Alliances: Sustainability as a Primary Motive for International Strategic Alliances

September 8-9, 2022

Hosted by: Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, Universitätsplatz 1, 39100, Bozen-Bolzano, Italy

Conference Organizers:

Michael Nippa
Free University of Bozen-Bolzano
and
Catarina Moschieri
IE Business School (Madrid)

Program Committee:

Timothy Devinney
Manchester University
Christoph Grimpe
Copenhagen Business School
Birgitte Grøgaard
BI Norwegian Business School
Carlo Salvato
Bocconi University
Stefan Schmid
ESCP Business School, Berlin
Antonella Zucchella
University of Pavia
Dodo zu Knyphausen-Aufseß
Technische Universität Berlin

Timeline:
Abstracts submission deadline: July 10, 2022
Acceptance Notifications: July 15, 2022
Preliminary Program published: August 5, 2022

For more details, please refer to: https://ibri.events.unibz.it

Interested scholars may contact Michael Nippa [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or Catarina Moschieri [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for any kind of request and may already attach a draft of their research idea.
We are looking forward to your submission and participation!

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.