*Dear Colleague,*
Greetings. This is just a gentle reminder on paper/case submissions to the
International Symposium on Regenerative Ecosystems scheduled during *29-30
November 2022*:
Last date for submission of the Paper/Case Abstract to the symposium is *15th
July 2022*.  Details on the symposium can be accessed here:
https://xim.edu.in/cses/activities.html

Warm regards,
Amar

--
*Regenerative Ecosystems *Symposium. https://xim.edu.in/cses/activities.html

Dr. Amar KJR Nayak
Professor of Strategic Management and
Chairperson, Centre for Sustainable Ecological Systems,
https://xub.edu.in/cses/objective.html
<https://xub.edu.in/cses/index.html>
Xavier Institute of Management, XIM University Bhubaneswar
+91 674 6647706 (office), +91 6647 809 (residence)
http://www.xim.edu.in <http://www.ximb.ac.in/>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.