From: Justin A. Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2022 9:07 AM
To: Justin A. Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Kerr WMA - Research Biologist Vacancy Announcement

Greetings friends and colleagues,

We are hiring a research biologist, emphasis wild pigs, at Kerr WMA (see attached). This is a full-time, permanent, position at Hunt, Texas. I am hoping we’ll find someone who has an immediate desire and skillset to facilitate and execute field aspects of research. Additionally, I believe the candidate should have the potential (Desire, Knowledge, Skills, Ability) to become a full-fledged researcher. Candidate must be a team player who enjoys investing in other’s development/success; they will mentor other team members. Optimally, the biologist would desire/be able to implement the scientific method from start to finish after a handful of years in the position.

Please forward this to potential candidates. Feel free to call me with questions.

Thanks for your help.

jf

Justin Foster
Research Coordinator, Region II