From: Wilson, Timothy S - APHIS <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2022 at 10:22 AM
To: Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Krom, Earl G - APHIS <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: vacancy announcement for biological sciences technician
Good Morning Jim,
                Hope you’re doing well and are able to take some time off this summer to relax.  We have a vacancy announcement for a biological sciences technician to help with the feral swine work and other projects if you wouldn’t mind spreading the word about.  The position will be located out of our Okemos office.  I also wanted to let you know that I’ve taken a new position as a staff biologist and will no longer be involved with hiring personnel.  Earl Krom (copied) is the new District Supervisor and may reach out to you periodically with new vacancy announcements.  We appreciate your help with these announcements as we don’t always know who has graduated and may have an interest in the work we do.  Please reach out to Earl if you have any questions about this vacancy.  Earl can be reached at 517-449-6160.  Thanks again Jim and hope all is well with you-

Tim

Tim Wilson
Staff Wildlife Biologist, CWB ®
USDA Wildlife Services