Dear AIB and WAIB members,

As part of WAIB’s 20th anniversary celebrations we created a series of Top20 favorite reading lists on various topics. The third reading list in this series on gender and sustainability can now be found on our website https://waib.aib.world/sustainability/

You can also watch the interview with the authors of the Nr 1 article on the list authored by Isabel-Maria Garcia-Sanchez, Oscar Suarez-Fernandez, &  Jennifer Martinez-Ferrero (2019). Female directors and impression management in sustainability reporting. International Business Review, 28(2), 359-374. https://youtu.be/4ij1mwtWprY

With best wishes,
The WAIB Team

Dr Noemi Sinkovics  |  Senior Lecturer in International Business  | The University of Glasglow | Adam Smith Business School | University Ave, Glasgow, G12 8QQ| United Kingdom| Co-Editor in Chief Data in Brief | Associate Editor Critical Perspectives on International Business (CPoIB) | Executive Board Member and Secretary AIB UK and Ireland Chapter | Vice President Communications AIB Oceania| Board Member and Communications Officer Women in AIB (WAIB) | [log in to unmask]  | www.sinkovics.com/noemi | Twitter | LinkedIn