Dear colleagues,

At EAFIT University , we are surveying colleagues and professors from the field on their perception of IB education at the graduate level. In that sense, I would appreciate your input on the following questions: What do you think is the current state of education in International Business at the graduate level? What are the trends for the future of education on IB at the graduate level? Are these 2 aligned, or do we have considerable gaps to address?

Thank you very much for your collaboration.

Warm regards,

Sandra Milena Santamaría-Alvarez
Profesor/Professor
Negocios Internacionales
Teléfono (57 4) 2619500, extensión 9461

Carrera 49 N° 7 sur – 50, Medellín – Colombia
Línea de atención al usuario: (57 4) 2619500 / 01 8000 515 900
 www.eafit.edu.co
· Inspira Crea Transforma ·
Universidad EAFIT - Vigilada Mineducación
Acreditada Institucionalmente hasta 2026. Resolución 2158 de 2018.

 Recent articles:

"Routines in International Business: A semi-systematic review of the concept", Journal of International Management, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.intman.2021.100878

"When technological savviness overcomes cultural differences: Millennials in global virtual teams", Critical Perspectives on International Business, (2020), htpps://doi.org/10.1108/cpoib-01-2018-0012

"Transnational migrant entrepreneur characteristics and the transnational business nexus: The Colombian case", International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & Research, (2019), https:// doi.org/10.1108/IJEBR-02-2018-0092

Researcher ID C-4585-2017                         ORCID:  http://orcid.org/0000-0002-6589-1014