Dear AIB colleagues:

GLOBE 2020 is the latest phase of the GLOBE (Global Leadership and Organizational Behavior Effectives) research program. It started in late 2016 and received almost $1.5 million in funding. We have completed data collection from almost 60000 managers and professionals in 143 countries in collaboration with 424 country co-investigators (CCIs). We will be offering the following two panel symposia at the upcoming AIB annual meeting in Miami on July 8. They will share information about the GLOBE 2020 project and will present important findings on national cultural practices, leadership ideals, and antecedents of trust. We hope you’ll be able to join us.

Session 2.2.2 - Panel

Time (EDT): 10:45-12:00

Track: 5. HRM, Leadership and Cross-Cultural Management

Room: Panel 2 (Hybrid)

GLOBE 2020: Preliminary Findings in a Study of National Cultural Norms and Leadership Ideals in 142 Countries/Societies (Session# 220522)

Chair: Mansour Javidan, Arizona State University

Panelists: (ID# 168)

Peter Dorfman, New Mexico State University

Rick Cotton, University of Victoria

Carolyn Egri, Simon Fraser University

Medha Satish Kumar, Simon Fraser University

Anirban Kar, Simon Fraser University

Stacey Fitzsimmons, University of Victoria

Amanda Bullough, University of Delaware

Mila Lazarova, Simon Fraser University

Session 2.4.2 - Panel

Time (EDT): 14:30-15:45

Track: 5. HRM, Leadership and Cross-Cultural Management

Room: Panel 2 (Hybrid)

GLOBE 2020 on Trust: Preliminary Findings in a Study of Cultural Foundations of Trust in 142 Countries/Societies (Session# 220521)

Chair: Mansour Javidan, Arizona State University

Panelists: (ID# 159)

Rick Cotton, University of Victoria

Medha Satish Kumar, Simon Fraser University

Carolyn Egri, Simon Fraser University

Peter Dorfman, New Mexico State University

Amanda Bullough, University of Delaware

Mansour Javidan, PhD.
Garvin Distinguished Professor and Director
Najafi Global Mindset Institute
image.png
602-796-7074
One Global Place
401 North 1st Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85004
Associate Director
image.png

image.png

MEDHA SATISH KUMAR

Post Doctoral Fellow | Research Associate

GLOBE 2020 Administration Team | GLOBE Project

Beedie School of Business

Simon Fraser University

8888 University Drive, Burnaby BC
Beedie School of Business