Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit GMX Mail gesendet.
Am 07.06.22, 05:36 schrieb " Dr. Jörg Hruby" <[log in to unmask]>:
Friendly Reminder to post
Am 01.06.22, 07:41 schrieb " Dr. Jörg Hruby" <[log in to unmask]>:
Dear AIB COMMUNITY, our program for IB STUDENTS (Starting 7th of July 2022) AND EXECUTIVES (Starting 7th of October 2022) "Global Leadership Mindset Development Program" goes in the second cohort.

Within the Global Leadership Mindset Development Program, your IB Students and/or Executives (MBA, Executive MBA, Alumni, Open-Enrolment Program) have the opportunity to obtain a customized transformational learning journey.

We will start two times in a year. Within our network of currently 6 Universities, we provide a certificate for the participants such as IB students and/ or Executives/ ALUMNI. All Certificates are highlighted with the Partner Schools and their resoective Logo.

This is an intensive 12-weeks program with 18 lectures from all over the world related to Global Leadership Mindset Development. The IB STUDENTS and/or Executives are within a learning platform and interact with other Executives from currently 13 countries.

The elements are individual and group learning and 12 live-sessions lectures which are also recorded. The amount of time is about 5 hours a week in a learning management system of improving 12 global competences.

The University profits on the one hand, possibly to adapt their curriculum, access to new prestigious other worldwide Universities.
Your advantages as a University are at a glance:
> Increased global visibility of your university
> Portfolio expansion with online customized learning journeys and with assessments of the participants´ learning behavior
> Expansion of your international research projects, expansion of your research network with other partner schools
Cross-cultural data

For more information, please contact us at
Joerg.hruby@gmindset.com

https://gmindset.com/international-business-students