Dear colleagues,
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Please join our hybrid AIB Panel session on IB in Turbulent Times
where we are gathering potential co-authors and chapter contributors for our edited book title (EE) under construction (cf. attached)

AIB 2022 - Panel:  Dilemmas, paradoxes, and opportunities in times of crises and uncertainty -  International Business in turbulent times
(Hybrid Session)
Session 3.1.2 - Panel      SATURDAY 9 July 2022  Time: 09:00-10:15 (MIAMI time, EDT, UTC-4)
Track: 5. HRM, Leadership, Cross-Cultural                                                          Room: Biscayne

More information for expectations and scope of your possible contributions are attached and
please join us to discuss further chapters that could complete our volume under construction.

We were approached by Edward Elgar regarding a contribution to a new series themed In a Turbulent Era a VERY timely topic:

"Designed to be cutting-edge and relevant, they (the books in this series) will be written/contributed to by some of the world's leading scholars.
There may be an element of debate between the chapters on the road ahead.  Each edition will be up to around 200-250 pages (approx 80 - 100,000 words),
composed of chapters summarizing the main challenges for the field, followed by potential routes forward and avenues for research.
In brief, we have described the series below:
These are turbulent and changing times.  The longer term effects of phenomena such as Covid 19, climate change, the rise of China and Brexit as well as
populist politics on businesses, the economy and geo-politics are still unknown. Given these rapidly changing economic and social norms, businesses,
organisations and institutions must be nimble to thrive.  Focusing on one area at a time, this series seeks to investigate best practice, cutting-edge research
and new ways of operating in this turbulent era."
Our focus in on International Business - according to EE a key topic to cover for the series.

Best Regards

Sonja Sackmann & Cordula Barzantny

Cordula BARZANTNY (PhD)
Professor International & Intercultural Management | Dept. HRM & Business Law | TBS
[log in to unmask] | +33 6 43 52 82 38 | +33 5 61 29 49 33 | www.tbs-education.com<http://www.tbs-education.fr/en?utm_source=signature-en&utm_medium=email-en&utm_campaign=tbs>
[cid:[log in to unmask]]  [TBS] <http://www.tbs-education.fr/en?utm_source=signature-en&utm_medium=email-en&utm_campaign=tbs>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.