The Dunning Africa Centre (DAC) is pleased to announce the next two webinars. Our webinars are always run on the first Thursday of every month, from 1730-1900 South Africa time (GMT/UTC +2).

The 7 July webinar is: Revolutionising anglophone Africa: Unique francophone insights into African business
How can Entrepreneurship Education in Africa catalyse economic value and leverage innovation ecosystems? Lessons from Togo and Nigeria.
The presentation will showcase experiences in Togo and Nigeria on how Entrepreneurship Education can catalyse economic value as well as leverage innovation ecosystems.
Register Here: https://events.africa.dunningcentre.com/

Our 4 August webinar is: The untapped potential of Africa's creative industries

Further details will be released on our website shortly! https://bit.ly/38XhN8x

Rajneesh Narula, OBE, PhD, FRSA
The John H. Dunning Chair in International Business Regulation
Henley Business School, Reading University
http://www.linkedin.com/in/narula1
http://goo.gl/Jk8QCj
twitter: @narular

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]