Dear Colleagues,

We would like to invite you to take part in the AIB-CEE Chapter Conference which will be held in Zagreb at the Faculty of Economics and Business of the University of Zagreb on the 14-16 September 2022.

Submissions of extended abstracts will be accepted by 10th July 2022.

You will find more details about the event in the attached call for papers and on the conference website :

The link to the official site is the following: https://aibcee2022.net.efzg.hr/

You will find the link to download the CfP here: https://aibcee2022.net.efzg.hr/cfp

Please follow the link below to proceed with your submission and registration:

 https://www.aib.world/event/aib-central-and-eastern-europe-2022-chapter-conference/

We look forward to your submissions and participation.

If you have any questions, please contact us at [log in to unmask]

Best regards,

Blaženka Knežević, Conference Chair

Łukasz Puślecki, AIB-CEE Chapter Chair

Piotr Trąpczyński, AIB-CEE Chapter Vice-Chair

prof. dr. sc. Blaženka Knežević

Katedra za trgovinu i međunarodno poslovanje

Ekonomski fakultet Sveučilišta u Zagrebu, Hrvatska

www.efzg.hr/bknezevic

Blazenka Knezevic, PhD, Full Professor

Department of Trade and International Business

Faculty of Economics and Business

University of Zagreb, Croatia

https://www.efzg.unizg.hr/departments/trade-and-international-business/faculty-16910/blazenka-knezevic-phd/3544