Dear Colleagues,

If you do research about Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in International Business, we encourage you to submit to our upcoming special issue in the Journal of World Business. The full call for papers is available here. Scroll down for details about pre-submission ask-the-editors sessions at AIB, AOM and online.

Submission window

Aug 22-Sept 5th, 2022

Editors

Stacey Fitzsimmons. University of Victoria, Canada, [log in to unmask]
Mustafa Ӧzbilgin, Brunel University London, UK [log in to unmask]
Stella Nkomo, University of Pretoria, South Africa, [log in to unmask]
David C. Thomas, University of Victoria, Canada, [log in to unmask]
Jane Lu, City University of Hong Kong, HK, [log in to unmask]

Ask-the-editors sessions

(optional) Register to attend one of two ask-the-editors sessions on July 19th and 26th. This is an opportunity to ask us questions that may help you finalize your submission. We’re looking forward to talking with you about your projects. Note that we won’t be presenting at these sessions, and we can’t offer on-the-spot assessments about whether your papers fit or not.

1) July 19th 7-8AM Pacific Time (convert to your time zone).
Click here to register for session 1.
Editors attending: Stacey, Stella, Mustafa, Dave

2) July 26th 7-8PM Pacific Time (convert to your time zone).
Click here to register for session 2.
Editors attending: Stacey, Mustafa, Jane, Dave

Paper Development workshop

Authors who are invited to resubmit their manuscripts after the first round of review will be invited to an optional online paper development workshop. We had hoped to offer this workshop at the University of Victoria, but remaining travel and budget restrictions in many countries mean it is more appropriate to offer it online.

You can also find us at this AIB panel. Our AOM panel time will be announced later.

FRIDAY, JULY 8

Session 2.1.5 - Panel

Time (EDT): 09:00-10:15

Track: 14. Theme: Beyond Diversity: Equity and Fairness in IB

Room: Panel 5

Equity, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in International Business (Session# 221421)

Chair: Ajai Gaur, Rutgers University

Panelists: (ID# 162)

Dana Minbaeva, King's College London

Stacey Fitzsimmons, University of Victoria

Jane Lu, City University of Hong Kong

Saba Colakoglu, Georgia Institute of Technology

We’re looking forward to seeing your submissions.

STACEY FITZSIMMONS, PhD, Associate Professor
Academic Research Officer,
WAIB
Gustavson School of Business | University of Victoria
PO Box 1700 STN CSC | Victoria BC, V8W 2Y2
[log in to unmask] | Phone 250-472-4787 | Room BEC 448
uvic.ca/gustavson
We acknowledge and respect the lək̓ʷəŋən peoples on whose traditional territory the university stands and the Songhees, Esquimalt and WSÁNEĆ peoples whose historical relationships with the land continue to this day.

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">